PAYMENT AND CHANGE/CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. Floral Consult Deposit – A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the end of your “READY TO PLAN” consult. This deposit secures your event date on our calendar and goes towards your account with us.
2. Payment In Full- for both the bride and the groom is due by 3 weeks before your event date.
Please call or come in by your 3 Week Date to finalize your order and make sure account is PAID IN FULL for Bride and Groom so we can order your flowers.
3. Changes PRIOR to your 3 Week Date- Please call or come in to make any changes to your order without an added change fee other than the cost of the additions.
4. Additions AFTER your 3 Week Date– As most of our floral is ordered in from out of state and out of the country, we cannot guarantee changes after 3 weeks prior to you event. However, we will do our best to accommodate your order change. These changes will have an additional 10% charge per item.
5. Item Cancellations AFTER your 3 Week Date – Any item cancelled from your order after your 3 Week Date can receive a 100% credit towards a future order. Because most of our products are ordered from out of state and country your flowers order will already be in process after your 3 Week Date.
6. EVENT CANCELLATION or CHANGE OF DATE – Please, please call us as soon as you have a change of plans!
- Cancellation/Change of Event PRIOR to 3 Week Date – You will receive credit (MINUS the $100.00 non-refundable deposit) for what you have paid on your account towards your rescheduled or a future event or purchase at Wright Flower Company. We do not offer refunds.
- Cancellation/Change of Event AFTER 3 Week Date – You will receive credit (MINUS the $100.00 non-refundable deposit) for what you have paid on your account towards a future or rescheduled event at Wright Flower Company. We do not offer refunds.
Please understand that it is our goal to fill your order as close to what you have requested as possible. When working with products influenced by Mother Nature, some things are completely out of the control of any florist. Things such as soil chemistry, plant genetics, weather patterns, growing season, freezes, natural disasters, etc. influence the size, color, look, quality, and availability of floral products. In addition, transport issues, political issues, economic events, and even pandemics can also cause delays, changes in cost, or product availability. If this occurs, we are dedicated to finding replacements or the best reasonable substitution available for what we have ordered for you.